Types of services covered by AccessEd scholarships
- Individualized content-area instruction
- Academic coaching
- Standardized test preparation
- College application consulting
- Supervised study (general homework support)
Additional services covered by AccessEd scholarships
We understand that students need more than tutoring to succeed academically. If a consultation reveals supplemental support is needed, AccessEd scholarships can be used toward the cost of services like:
- Specialized eye exams (often indicated in conjunction with reading comprehension concerns)
- Educational assessments and evaluations (especially when an underlying learning disability is suspected)
- Educational therapy or short-term counseling (if a student encounters psychological challenges that get in the way of his or her learning)
AccessEd partners with service providers who have significant tutoring or teaching experience and professionals who are accredited in their respective field and have been approved by AccessEd’s board of directors.
Interested in working with us? Please contact us to discuss opportunities.